Como luceros fríos

Sobre el olivar hay un cielo hundido y una lluvia oscura de luceros fríos.

05 February, 2008

I talked to the dr.'s office today. They told me to stop one of the meds for a couple of days, but to stay with the others. I'm randomly bursting into tears, but who knows what the fuck is up with that.

I need more reasons than I have right now. In every sense. I'm trying to find them, but I can't see anything. I just can't.

I woke up every two hours or so last night. Please don't let tonight be like last night. I don't know what I am going to do if I keep having those nights. This is why people drink themselves into oblivion and I can't even do that right now. And I can't find any alternative. So I do nothing. I write here and imagine the people who read this rolling their eyes and I wonder if that's just another symptom or something. I can't separate me from the symptoms.

3 Comments:

At 8/2/08 6:46 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I don't roll my eyes. It does make me concerned, though, and I hope things get better soon. :)

 
At 8/2/08 11:28 PM, Blogger lily of the valley said...

i don't know which ryan you are.

 
At 9/2/08 1:11 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

From Rauvyon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home