Como luceros fríos

Sobre el olivar hay un cielo hundido y una lluvia oscura de luceros fríos.

19 February, 2008

I think the anti-depressants are working. I am still horribly depressed, but it's not at the level it was for the past couple of months. I feel a little more functional. Who knows? I may be eating these words in a couple of days. Sunday and I are mutual enemies. And I wish that small tasks didn't seem so overwhelming. It's really hard to take that first step to start doing something.

So I went off my asthma meds for a few days because I felt like I was strung out on meth or something. Then I couldn't breathe, and that wasn't really acceptable either. I was starting to feel faint pretty much all the time. I wasn't blacking out, but kind of greying out. So now I'm taking them again and I feel strung out. I can't win. But I go to the dr. next week and I can deal with a few more days of feeling cracked out. Exhausted and hyper-alert at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home